As a Technical Marketing Engineer/Manager in the Marketing & Sales department, you will contribute to the promotion of our technology to potential and existing customers. You will need to have certain technical knowledge to explore and dig-into with customers through your expertise. The Technical Marketing Engineer/Manager must be self-motivated and willing to take challenges. Applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills. They should also have a background in technical product specifications and have experience supporting client product evaluation and design-in. Skills to survey the market trend and define internal roadmaps are also required.
- Pre-sales support with the Marketing and Sales team
- Maintain and check customer status after client visits
- Provide technical support for the client’s product design-in and manufacturing
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Conduct marketing research and customer background analysis for specific topics in the security field
- Prepare and maintain technical product documents with the R&D team
- Deliver precise information to the R&D team based on client’s feedback