As the Software and Firmware Engineer, you will engage in the hardware security IP design, architecture and develop Hardware Abstract Layer (HAL) interface with both IPs and OS device driver. The Software and Firmware Engineer will also Design test programs for SW/FW/HW validation and certification and Solve software and hardware verification issues. They should have experience in the Silicon IP and SoC firmware development industry and more importantly, be interested in hardware security.
- Engage in the hardware security IP design architecture
- Develop PUFsecurity IPs and related Firmware/APIs
- Create Hardware Abstract Layer (HAL) interface with both IPs and OS device drivers, as well as interface with the customer application for technical exchange meetings as required
- Build functional code, and enhance existing algorithms, crypto engine device drivers, and interfaces
- Improve firmware, hardware architecture and design specifications
- Design test programs for SW/FW/HW validation and certification
- Solve software and hardware verification issues
- Respond to client requests and offer customer issue support
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with C/C++ and object-oriented coding skills, Bootloader, UBoot flow with hardware skills on device drivers, and IO bus interfaces
- Able to tackle problems using latest industry-related formal software processes and related knowledge
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Team player
For applications, please provide your resume/CV to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject line. Thank you!