We are looking for a Digital Marketing (Sr) Specialist to support the company’s marketing effort and the Digital Marketing Manager. The various responsibilities and project management include content creation, lead generation/analysis, digital project development, and global marketing campaigns. The position is to report to the Digital Marketing Manager. Applicants should have a positive “can-do” attitude with an independent, self-motivated approach to their work. Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) along with the ability to work well in a small team are essential.
This position works with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and execute the marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, online and offline activities to achieve business goals. The details include but not limited to below tasks:
- Plan and create digital contents including newsletters, EDM, online ads, social media posts, etc. The capability of drafting press releases or editing video content is a plus.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns, utilizing SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, and social media.
- Design, build, and maintain our company’s social media presence.
- Develop and manage our brand relations with press media and trade media. Execute internal process flow for press releases.
- Cross-department collaboration and coordination to improve the website’s UI/UX interface and create additional content.
- Search for events and promotion packages and provide proposals including the evaluation of costs and gains and the execution plan.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company’s marketing by identifying short and long-term issues to be addressed.
- Quantify and report monthly performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights within the market, and optimize the performance of the marketing budget accordingly
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Identify critical conversion and drop-off points with customers and optimize user funnels.
- Minimum 2 years+ experience in digital marketing and integrated MarComm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either marketing/business or engineering disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in both Mandarin and English.
- Excellent copy-writer in both English and Chinese.
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills. Has the ability to identify cross-functional issues, derive plans, and resolve problems independently.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficient in MS Office is essential, and capability of using Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and Premiere (film editing) would be a plus .
- Experience with China environment and social media platforms would be a plus.
- Experience with the semiconductor sector would be preferred.